Our meeting will start at 7:00 pm and doors will open at 6:45 pm and end by 10pm.
Next Meeting: January 11th, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Location: Abilities Centre Theatre – 55 Gordon St, Whitby, ON L1N 0J2
Cost:$100 per person at the door for non-members or choose a membership option.
Location Context: Our new meeting location is at the Second Floor Theatre Room overlooking the track at the Abilities Centre. If you go to the front besk of the Abilities Centre they will walk you there. Or simply follow the ramp up and you will walk past the Theatre. The parking lot is located on the West Side of the building along Gordon Street.
Before the meeting:
1. Bring business cards andprepare for networking at the end of the meeting.
2. Property deal sheet for 2min for members with a gift to members.
Agenda for the Evening:
* Introductions and Durham Updates
* Real Estate Investor Strategy Spotlight – Financial Freedom Presentation – Jeff Walker
* Keynote Speaker – Dan Hogenbirk – Building Garden Suites in Clarington
* Keynote Speaker – Rachel Oliver – Top 3 Tips to Increase Cashflow with Rent-to-Own Properties – In a rising-interest environment, Rent-to-Own properties can still provide consistent, predictable cashflow while helping grow your capital with the less risk and hassles.
* Wrap-up and Burning Questions
* Networking and Developing Your Power Team
The Durham Real Estate Investor club began in 2008. Whether you are just starting your journey, have been investing for a few years, or are a well seasoned real estate investor the Durham Real Estate Investor Club has many benefits to you.