- This event has passed.
Durham REI February 2021 Meeting
February 10, 2021 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
Our meeting will start at 8:00 pm
Next Meeting: February 10th, 2021 at 8:00-10 pm
Location: Online Event
Cost:$100 per person at the door for non-members or choose a membership option.
Agenda for the Evening:
* Introductions and Local and National Updates and Economic Updates on the Housing Market
* Real Estate Investor Strategy Spotlight – Improving the ROI on Your Current Real Estate Portfolio
* Keynote Speaker – Legislation and Landlord Tenant Board Updates – Kristin A. Ley
- Bill 184 Changes to the Residential Tenancies Act
- Rent Freeze
- LTB Updates to Procedures, Rules and Guidelines
- Standard Lease Update
* Keynote Speaker – The Game Changer – Multiple Millions with Ease – Susan White Livermore
In this talk Susan will be sharing;
- The 3 key things most millionaires have in common. The Musts
- The 2 critical things the ultra successful know and use to create wealth with EASE. The Good to knows.
- A 3 step plan for you to implement the critical things the ultra successful use in their lives to build prosperity with EASE. The Game Changer
Along the way Susan will be sharing her journey on how she came to learn this information. Related insights she gained from a both a fortune 500 coach and working directly with Bob Proctor of “The Secret”.
If you have been working your plan and something is just not adding up… this is the talk you can’t afford to miss!!!!
* Wrap-up and Burning Questions
Kristin A. Ley is a Partner with Cohen Highley LLP in London and practices in the area of Administrative law with a focus on Human Rights and Residential Tenancies. She works exclusively for housing providers and landlords with respect to all lease issues and the defence of human rights complaints. As well, Kristin handles regulatory matters involving municipal by-laws, the Fire Code and Building Code.
In just 20 months, she had purchased 13 properties, which earned her the “Newcomer of the Year” award from the Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine. That following year (2012), she won the award “Top Player” from the Real Estate Investment Network.” In 2013, she expanded to Calgary and, since 2014, has been rapidly expanding her unique empire focusing primarily on building legal suites with investor partners here in Ontario.
Today, Susan is a coach, speaker and thought leader in real estate investing and personal development. What is unique to Susan’s coaching is her insightful ability to address both the “how to’s” of various investment strategies, combined with proven methods to increase confidence, determination and drive to accomplish any committed desire. She coaches all this with the premise of fun, joy, and abundance.
You can connect with Susan via,
www.millionairemom.co millionaire mom millionaire_mom_enterprises