Our meeting will start at 8:00 pm
Next Meeting: January 13th, 2020 at 8:00-10 pm
Location: Online Event
Cost:$100 per person at the door for non-members or choose a membership option.
Agenda for the Evening:
* Introductions and Durham Updates
* Real Estate Investor Strategy Spotlight – Learn Where to Invest in 2021 and What Areas and Sectors to Avoid. What are the Biggest Obstacles that Real Estate Investors Will Face in 2021 and How Can You Succeeed Where Others Will Not.
* Keynote Speaker – Russell Westcott– The Fastest, Most Reliable Way, In An Online World, To Build & Scale Your Real Estate Investing Portfolio
* Keynote Speaker – Quentin D’Souza -The Action Taker’s Real Estate Investing Planner (Now Available on Amazon) – Make 2021 Your Most Productive Year Ever
* Wrap-up and Burning Questions
Russell Westcott; Real Estate Entrepreneur, Author, Inspirational Public Speaker. Russell helps Real Estate Investors start, grow & scale the Real Estate portfolio of their dreams. Russell’s presentations have been called passionate, entertaining, educational, and inspirational. At his core, he is a teacher, a master communicator, and has moved more than 250,000 people with his books, audio programs, presentations, interviews, and podcasts. He has built his first million-dollar real estate portfolio within his first year of leaping real estate investing and continues to expand and manage his real estate portfolio. Russell has co-authored two best-selling Canadian real estate books; 97 Tips for Canadian Real Estate Investors and Joint Ventures: The Canadian Investors Guide to Raising Money and Getting Deals Done.
The Durham Real Estate Investor club began in 2008. Whether you are just starting your journey, have been investing for a few years, or are a well seasoned real estate investor the Durham Real Estate Investor Club has many benefits to you.