Our meeting will start at 7:00 pm and doors will open at 6:45 pm and end by 10pm.
Next Meeting: December 9th, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Cost:$100 per person at the door for non-members or choose a membership option.
Before the meeting:
1. Please register online right here (You must register for this event to be entered to win prizes at the meeting)
2. Bring business cards and property deal sheets for the networking table.
Agenda for the Evening:
* Introductions and Durham Updates –
* Real Estate Investor Strategy Spotlight –
* Keynote Speaker – Scotiabank Senior Economist Updates on The Ontario Housing Market – What to Expect Next
* Keynote Speaker –
* Wrap-up and Burning Questions
* Networking and Developing Your Power Team
Marc Desormeaux leads Scotiabank Economics’ regional economic forecasting and commodity market coverage. During his time at Scotiabank, he has produced research on a wide range of sectors—including real estate, energy policy, and federal and provincial government finances. Prior to joining Scotiabank, Marc worked in the economic forecasting division at the Conference Board of Canada.
The Durham Real Estate Investor club began in 2008. Whether you are just starting your journey, have been investing for a few years, or are a well seasoned real estate investor the Durham Real Estate Investor Club has many benefits to you.