Our meeting will start at 7:00 pm and doors will open at 6:45 pm and end by 10pm.
Next Meeting: September 14th, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Location: Carruthers Creek Golf & Country Club, 650 Lake Ridge Rd S, Ajax, ON L1Z 1W9
Cost:$100 per person at the door for non-members or choose a membership option.
Location Context: Located off Lake Ridge Road just south of Bayly Street East. It is the first entrance on the right once you pass Bayly. There is ample parking.
Before the meeting:
1. Bring business cards andprepare for networking at the end of the meeting.
2. Property deal sheet for 2min for members with a gift to members.
Agenda for the Evening:
* Introductions and Durham Updates
* Real Estate Investor Strategy Spotlight – Taking Advantage of Gresham’s Law/Active vs Passive Investing
* Keynote Speaker – Dalia Barsoum – Dealing with Higher Rates, Tougher Qualifications and Softer Valuations
* Keynote Speaker – Hillary Walgate – Ways to Increase Income on Your Rental Property
* Wrap-up and Burning Questions
* Networking and Developing Your Power Team
Dalia Barsoum is the founder of Streetwise Wealth, a boutique real estate wealth advisory firm and Streetwise Mortgages, a multi-award winning brokerage specializing in income property financing. Streetwise Mortgages is known as Canada’s #1 small markets broker (AKA rental markets) as ranked by Canadian Mortgage Professionals.
The team at Streetwise Mortgages has funded over 1 billion dollars of mortgage volume and over 2700 of mortgage transactions ranging from residential, multi family, mixed use and other construction projects.
Dalia is the best-selling author of Canadian Investor Financing: 7 Secrets to Getting All The Money You Want, a columnist for Canadian Real Estate Wealth magazine and has been recognized as a Global 100 mortgage professional, one of Canada’s top 10 brokers and a woman of influence.
Through strategic real estate financing advice, sophisticated deal structuring solutions and access to understanding of all the money tools and capital structures investors use to grow (private money, traditional mortgages, alternative mortgages, GP/LP structures, corporate capital structures and joint ventures), Dalia and her team have helped thousands of Canadians kick start their real estate investment journey and take their portfolios to the next level while managing risk.
Hillary Walgate, Co-owner Stoneridge Property Management.
The Durham Real Estate Investor club began in 2008. Whether you are just starting your journey, have been investing for a few years, or are a well seasoned real estate investor the Durham Real Estate Investor Club has many benefits to you.