Our meeting will start at 7:00 pm and doors will open at 6:45 pm and end by 10pm.
Next Meeting: September 13th, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Location: Abilities Centre Theatre – 55 Gordon St, Whitby, ON L1N 0J2
Cost:$100 per person at the door for non-members or choose a membership option.
Location Context: Our new meeting location is at the Second Floor Theatre Room overlooking the track at the Abilities Centre. If you go to the front besk of the Abilities Centre they will walk you there. Or simply follow the ramp up and you will walk past the Theatre. The parking lot is located on the West Side of the building along Gordon Street.
Before the meeting:
1. Bring business cards andprepare for networking at the end of the meeting.
2. Property deal sheet for 2min for members with a gift to members.
Agenda for the Evening:
* Introductions and Durham Updates
* Real Estate Investor Strategy Spotlight – Wasi Khan – Lowering the Cost of Paint and Supplies for Members
* Real Estate Investor Strategy Spotlight – Rene Masse – Finding My Financial Freedom
* Real Estate Investor Strategy Spotlight – Jeff Lee – Video Walkthrough of Newly Constructed Garden Suite in Whitby – Get Your Questions Answered
* Real Estate Investor Keynote Speaker- Paul Punnoose – Homeroom to Home selling: An Educator’s Wholesaling Journey
* Real Estate Investor Keynote Speaker- Quentin DSouza – Creating Alternate Streams of US Income
* Wrap-up and Burning Questions
* Networking and Developing Your Power Team
Jeff Lee – Complete Contracting Solutions – With over 20+ years of experience in the contracting industry, Jeff now operates complete contracting solutions which is an investor focused contracting business. He invests in real estate personally and is passionate about helping other investors achieve their goals through completing their renovation projects on their investment properties.
René Masse could have been a French teacher, but he quit after 3 months to become an entrepreneur. From many failed attempts, he flourished as a contractor investing in properties. Rene and his team have been involved with legalizing duplexes since the city implemented the secondary suite by-laws in 2019. Rene is a realtor, coach, and investor who specializes in working with joint venture partnership to offer hands off investment opportunities.
Paul Punnoose is a father, husband, world traveller, educator, real estate investor, and coach.
He realized the power of real estate when he and his wife travelled the world for 14 months and discovered that they made 20K and covered the cost of their trip through the appreciation of just one of his rental properties.
Having completed duplex conversions, flips, wholesales and wholetails, he has decided to focus on growing his rental portfolio, working on more wholesale/flip projects, and spending more time with his son.
He is looking to connect with as many like-minded real estate investors as possible this year.
Wasi Khan, is the District City Manager for Sherwin Williams Paints. He brings in over ten years of industry experience. He directly oversees the operations of 26 Sherwin-Williams stores in the GTA. Over the years, Wasi has worked closely with countless real estate investors and custom home builders throughout the GTA, helping them reduce their hassles, save, and make more money.
The Durham Real Estate Investor club began in 2008. Whether you are just starting your journey, have been investing for a few years, or are a well seasoned real estate investor the Durham Real Estate Investor Club has many benefits to you.