Durham REI April 12th Meeting
April 12 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
Our meeting will start at 7:00 pm and doors will open at 6:45 pm and end by 10pm.
Next Meeting: April 12th, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Location: Abilities Centre Theatre – 55 Gordon St, Whitby, ON L1N 0J2
Cost:$100 per person at the door for non-members or choose a membership option.
Location Context: Our new meeting location is at the Second Floor Theatre Room overlooking the track at the Abilities Centre. If you go to the front besk of the Abilities Centre they will walk you there. Or simply follow the ramp up and you will walk past the Theatre. The parking lot is located on the West Side of the building along Gordon Street.
Before the meeting:
1. Bring business cards andprepare for networking at the end of the meeting.
2. Property deal sheet for 2min for members with a gift to members.
Agenda for the Evening:
* Introductions and Durham Updates
* Real Estate Investor Strategy Spotlight – Chris Post – Window Egress Specialists
* Keynote Speaker – Paul D’Abruzzo – Ontario’s Next Real Estate Boom: Create 6 & 7 Figure Pay Cheques with Small & Medium Size Land Developments
* Wrap-up and Burning Questions
* Networking and Developing Your Power Team
Paul D’Abruzzo heads the Expert Investor Academy, an Investor-Focused Education & Sales Team, he is a regular industry Speaker & mentor to 200+ local Real Estate Investors. Based out of Rock Star Real Estate, a brokerage well-known in Ontario in Real Estate Investment education and sales.
Together with his wife, Paul operates and manages an Investment & Development Company with a portfolio of multi-unit residential, student rental and land holdings properties across the Golden Horseshoe.
Paul also offers lucrative opportunities to invest alongside him in Real Estate Developments & Multi-Family Investments in the US & Canada.